===================================================== Title: #1-The Wind and The Sea Started: 7/16/99 Finished: 7/16/99 Written by: DW Writer's Note: I was in a sappy mood, wrote it in my head awhile ago.This is about Haruka and Michiru. If you don't approve of same gender relationships, then please go back and read something else. This fanfic story is in Haruka's point of view. ===================================================== It's several years after Galaxia. Michiru and I are taking a shortvacation in a cabin by the beach. It rests on a bay where no one will disturb us.Setsuna is taking care of Hotaru at the moment, giving Michiru and I some timealone. She's resting now, from a vigorous late-night swim. Her body is gracefully curled within the blankets, aqua-marine hair draped across her shoulders. Her breath rises and falls in perfect rhythm. She sleeps soundly. Sometimes, when I think about it, I love her so much it almost hurts. Reaching out, I caress her soft skin. Letting a small sigh, she moves her head, following my hand. I chuckle, even as she sleeps she senses me. To think of losing her is unbearable. When we are to die, I wish for us to leave this world together. We have gone through so much, we deserve that much. A cold sea breeze sweeps through the open windows of the small cabin. She shivers slightly. On impulse, I wrap the blankets around her more firmly. Relaxing, she sleeps on, undisturbed. I trace the features of her face. Lips, eyelashes, her soft skin. "You're so beautiful," I whisper. My hand gently brushes the lock of hair on her forehead. Her eyes flutter open, she sees me and smiles softly. I lean forward to greet her with a light kiss. Her hand reaches up to mine on her face. "Aishiteru," we whisper together, then laugh softly. She leans her head against my chest, the soft blankets around us keeping the cold away. We stay like this for the rest of the night. I love her. She loves me. Two halves of a whole, the sea and the wind,separated by land, but brought together by their personifications. Kiaoh Michiru, Tenoh Haruka, together for eternity.End.