The following information and opinions on Greek Sailor Moon are courtesy
of Vasiliki Papaioannou.
This information has been cut and pasted.
Instructions for reading the names:
- Dh stands for the sound of th in the english word "that".
- Read the rest as if it was romanji.
||Maskoforos & Ipotis tu
||Sailor Chibi Moon|
||Sailor Kronos (first 2
seasons); Sailor Ermis (after the talk about the Sailor of Destruction
||Sailor Posidonas & Sailor
||Sailor Pluto |
||Sailor StarFighter & Sailor
||Sailor StarMaker & Sailor
||Sailor StarHealer & Sailor
|Luna, Artemis, Diana
* Maskoforos = one who wears a mask
* Ipotis tu Fegarofotos = Prince of the Moonlight
Their names remained the same, with minor changes in pronounciation or
literally translation of some names as:
- Sailor Iron Mouse --> Sailor Sidherenio Pontiki
- Professor Tomoe --> Kathigitis Tomoe
Other characters names remain the same (Naru, Umino, Unozuki, Motoki etc).
Some of the attacks:
- Uranus: World Shaking --> Uranio Tremulo (=Heaven Shaking) &
O Kosmos Tremi (=The World is Shaking)
- Neptune: Deep Submerge --> Vathia Katadhisi (=Deep Submerge)
- Pluto: Dead Scream --> Nekri Kravyi (=Dead Scream)
- (...) Planet Power, Make up! --> Dhinami tu (...), Metamorfose Me!
(=Power of the (...), Transform me!)
- Zoicite's gender didn't change.
- Haruka and Michiru's relationship didn't change.
- Scenes weren't cut.
- When Hotaru runs to meet her adopted parents when they exit the car in
the #168, she addresses them as Haruka & Michiru, not papa Haruka & mama
Michiru, but she does speak of mama Setsuna.
- The Opening song of the Stars Season never appeared.
- Instead, the S Opening theme was used, as in the entire series.
However, up until the 3rd season the opening and ending sequences did
[ top ]