Name: Aino Minako
Birthday: October 22
Astrological sign: Libra
Blood type: B
Favorite Color: Yellow, red
Hobby: Chasing after idols
Favorite food: Curry
Least favorite food: Shiitake mushrooms
Favorite subject: Physical Education
Worst subject: Math, English
Has trouble with: Mama and the police
Strong point: Playing
Dream: Being an idol
Minako is an only child. She lives in a large house with her father, mother,
- Aino Minako is first introduced in Act 8.
- Aino Minako's identity as Sailor V and Venus are revealed in Act 8.
- Minako's false identity as Princess Serenity is also revealed in Act 8. Her
role as the true leader of the Sailor Team is also stated.
- "Venus Power, Make-Up" is used by Minako first in Act 10.
- "Venus Love-Me Chain," one of Venus's attacks, is first used Act 11.
- Venus uses "Rolling Heart Vibration" first in Act 11.
- "Venus Star Power, Make-Up Act" is used by Minako to become Sailorvenus in
- Venus uses "Venus Wink Chain Sword" in Act 24.
- Minako first says "Venus Planet Power, Make-Up" Act 24.
- "Venus Crystal Power, Make-Up" is called out by Minako to become
SuperSailorvenus in Act 39.
- SuperSailorvenus uses "Venus Love and Beauty Shock" first in Act 39.
- Minako's identity as Princess Venus and her castle, Magellan Castle, are
revealed in Act 41.
- "Venus Crystal Power, Make-Up" is used to become SailorStarvenus in Act 42.
Venus' Manga Attacks and Powers
[ top ]
Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon © 1992 Takeuchi Naoko, Kodansha, Toei Animation, TV Asahi, and Bandai. This is only a fan page and is not intended to infringe on any rights.
The Sailor Senshi Page is © 1996-2010 Robin
Hosted by Dreamhost.