Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon: Dream
Tankubon 12, 13, 14, 15
- Tsukino Usagi/ SuperSailormoon/ Princess Serenity/ Neo Queen Serenity/
- Mizuno Ami/ SuperSailormercury/ SailorStarMercury
- Hino Rei/ SuperSailormars/ SailorStarMars
- Kino Makoto/ SuperSailorjupiter/ SailorStarJupiter
- Aino Minako/ SuperSailorvenus/ SailorStarVenus
- Luna, Artemis, and Diana
- Chiba Mamoru/ Tuxedo Kamen/ Prince Endymion
- Chibi-usa/ SuperSailorChibimoon/ SailorStarChibimoon
- Tenoh Haruka/ SuperSailorUranus/ SailorStarUranus
- Kaioh Michiru/ SuperSailorNeptune/ SailorStarNeptune
- Meioh Setsuna/ SuperSailorPluto/ SailorStarPluto
- Tomoe Hotaru/ SuperSailorSaturn/ SailorStarSaturn
Dead Moon Circus
- The manga arc is called "Dream".
- The biggest difference is that the Amazoness Quartet are Sailor Senshi,
and they aren't in the anime. After they are sealed in balls by Zirconia,
Saturn takes the balls and presents them to Neo-Queen Serenity, and she
frees them. They then are revealed to be the Sailor Quartet, and then they
leave with the promise to Chibi-usa that they will be there to guard her
in the future. In the anime, the Quartet becomes normal girls.
- Artemis and Diana get their human forms, but not in the anime.
- Phobos and Deimos get their human forms as well.
- Fisheye isn't gay.
- Mamoru coughs up black blood, as does Usagi later on, due to the black
- The Outer Senshi come back in manga 14, rather than being dumped from
- Hotaru lives with Haruka, Setsuna, and Michiru (who have promise rings),
and then she grows up pretty quickly.
- Hotaru's memories are regained, and she gives the Outer Senshi their
powerups- their heart crystals. They all say "Planet Crystal Power, Make-Up."
- Hotaru can play the violin in the manga. However, when she does, she
creates visions of things, such as Chibi-usa crying over a dead Pegasus.
- The Sailor Senshi get the ability to transform into their Super forms,
generally from their guardians. Rei, Minako, and the Outer Senshi are
exceptions. Rei gets her Super power-up from the human Phobos and Deimos;
Minako gets it from the human Artemis; and Hotaru gives it to her parents.
- Mamoru has the Golden Crystal inside of him, rather than it being the
horn of Elios.
- Towards the end of tankubon 15, the senshi also receive their SailorStar
forms and Princess forms.
- Sailormoon gains her final form as Eternal Sailormoon.
- Neherenia is not a sweet little child who only wants a friend; she's really
evil, having placed a dark curse on Serenity at birth and wanting to rule
the moon and Earth, and Eternal Sailormoon destroys her with the help of all
- Chibimoon revives Elios up after her silver crystal is transformed
into the Pink Moon Crystal.
[ top ]
Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon © 1992 Takeuchi Naoko, Kodansha, Toei Animation, TV Asahi, and Bandai. This is only a fan page and is not intended to infringe on any rights.
The Sailor Senshi Page is © 1996-2010 Robin
Hosted by Dreamhost.