Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon: Infinity
Tankubon 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Tsukino Usagi/Princess Serenity/Neo-Queen Serenity/SuperSailormoon
- Mizuno Ami/Sailormercury
- Hino Rei/Sailormars
- Kino Makoto/Sailorjupiter
- Aino Minako/Sailorvenus
- Chiba Mamoru/Tuxedo Kamen/Prince Endymion/King Endymion
- Tenoh Haruka/Sailoruranus
- Kaioh Michiru/Sailorneptune
- Meioh Setsuna/Sailorpluto
- Tomoe Hotaru/Sailorsaturn
- Master Pharaoh 90
- Mistress 9
- Tomoe Souichi
- Cyprine and Ptilol
- This arc of the manga is called "Infinity." (Mugen Gakuen means
"Infinity School" by the way.)
- Uranus and Neptune are not after the heart crystals, though they are
searching for the third Talisman.
- Haruka and Michiru are hostile to the Sailor Team even in the beginning,
except for Haruka with Usagi and Michiru with Mamoru. Usagi is very
jealous of Michiru, and Mamoru is jealous of Haruka. However, Usagi's
jealousy is unfounded, whereas Mamoru actually has a reason.
- "Uranus is a senshi of both genders." Takeuchi-san said that only women
can be Sailor Senshi, meaning Haruka is definitely a woman, and this line
is symbolic rather than literal.
- Michiru doesn't paint.
- Oddly enough, the Marine Cathedral, unlike the place where Eudial takes
the heart crystals of Uranus and Neptune in the anime, is in reference to
where Michiru's violin is supposed to have come from.
- Neptune and Uranus accepted Sailormoon as the Princess right off, not
having to make her prove she's the Messiah or anything like at the end of
- The daimon are different, and they all look like the one in the S episode
that talks about Haruka and Michiru's pasts (SMS 106).
- The Witches 5 have one shot deals, and their plots are somewhat different.
- The three Talismans call Saturn to awaken, rather than forming the Holy
Grail in the anime, though they also do that in the manga. The Holy Grail
in the manga is a combination of the powers of Moon, Venus, Mercury, Mars,
Jupiter, Pluto, Uranus, and Neptune.
- Hotaru is darker than her anime form, being a sort of cyborg. That is,
she is part machine and part human, thanks to the experimenting her father
did on her. Tomoe, by the way, was attempting to create a race of superhuman
cyborgs, beginning with Hotaru, but during his experiments, he did something
wrong with her.
- Professor Tomoe is killed, and he doesn't come back. Supersailormoon
kills him after he turns into a daimon.
- The ending is much more dramatic, with Saturn doing her "Death Reborn
Revolution" and then Pluto sealing her away with "Dark Dome Close".
- The Senshi get their Super forms in S too, and the second Holy Grail
gives Chibimoon her power-up.
- Master Pharaoh 90 is actually a large threat, and you see him clearly
in his true form too, unlike the anime, where he's more of a pinwheel
type of a thing with tentacles.
- Pluto remains until the very end of the Infinity arc, not disappearing
- Neptune, Pluto, and Uranus leave to raise Hotaru, the baby.
[ top ]
Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon © 1992 Takeuchi Naoko, Kodansha, Toei Animation, TV Asahi, and Bandai. This is only a fan page and is not intended to infringe on any rights.
The Sailor Senshi Page is © 1996-2010 Robin
Hosted by Dreamhost.